Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hearing God - Nov. 9, 2014

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord I heard this:

Dearly beloved, I love you forever, I am never far from you.  For there is no distance for two hearts that beat as one.  You are knit together with Me, now and forever.  I created you to dwell within Me always.  You carry a part of Me within your earthen vessel.  A flame, a light, a spark, if you will and this spark is the life force within.  I am with you always.  No one can separate us, for now, We are truly one.  You in Me and I in you.  Each day you progress further and further down My path.  I am restoring the ancient paths.  All who are willing I say come, walk with Me, talk with Me.  I have much to share with you.  As you hear, listen to the birds, they sing to Me, they call and I alone answer each one.  Oh, the mysteries of My Kingdom are unfolding more and more.  My love, covers and washes over you.  You are safe.  Tucked carefully under My wing.  My love for you all, grows stronger with each passing day.  Much instruction is coming your way, in the days ahead.  Pay attention, listen, and write as I instruct you.

***Note:  Then this song kept playing inside of Me:

 "Morning by Morning, the day draws near, Morning by Morning, the mystery comes, Is this the one, Is this the one My soul longs for, Is this the one that will open every door...
repeat
Morning by Morning, the day draws near, Morning by Morning the mystery comes, Is this the one, Is this the one my soul longs for, is this the one that will open every door....

No comments: