Monday, September 15, 2014

Hearing God in the evening - Sept. 10, 2014

You are beautiful, My love, for you have a beautiful heart.  It is well with thee and Me. I have seen you toiling all day in your daily tasks, but you also have Me constantly on your mind.  You have flooded your mind, will, and intellect with learning much of Me and My ways today.  I am pleased at your eagerness to learn and soak up all the revelation you can.  You are diligently pursuing Me.  I am becoming stronger in you, My little one, can you feel Me growing in you, yes, I know you can.  Pay attention to the revelation I am revealing to you about the Bride-there is much to learn.  You are being downloaded much information now.  Do not worry if some things slip away.  I am faithful to bring back all that you have learned.  These are precious seeds, pearls of wisdom, that I am imparting to you through My faithful daughter.  Many of your questions shall be answered and the eyes of your understanding shall be opened.  You must continue to stretch yourself to receive more and more of Me. I shall fill you with wisdom, strength and honor, for you are My chosen vessel, you walk in a purity of heart that is rare, beloved, this pleases Me.  Keep your eyes stayed on Me.  Draw closer and closer now My dear one for the days of Elijah are upon you.  I will shelter you.  I will open the windows of heaven and provide for you.  Do not worry or be concerned with the troubles in the land.  I am your source.  I am your strength.  I am your peace.  When you lose your peace, be still and wait for My peace to return, it never leaves you, you just become distracted by the world.  Remember, I am here.  I never leave you.  Keep your focus on Me always, My love.  It is well with thee and Me.  Your best days are before you.  You were created to dwell with Me forever.  This is your fellowship offering to Me and I am well pleased with you My Bride.

Song:  "Come away with Me, ah ah ah ah ah, come away with Me ah ah ah ah ah ...into a quiet place of rest...come away with Me..."

I love you, My little one, My precious dove, seek after Me and seek understanding, this shall serve you well.

No comments: