Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hearing God - August 5, 2014

Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony, if anyone has any reason why they should not be joined let them speak now or forever hold their peace.  These are sacred vows, I gave them to you as a symbol of our wedding vows soon to take place.  Beloved, you My Bride are ready to meet your Bridegroom, and I your Bridegroom am so ready to meet you, face to face.  I so long for our beautiful wedding day.  The season is upon us.  The fall is starting, the leaves are falling now, for great change is upon you.  Oh, My dear one, hold fast to the reigns, for your horse is swift and you must be firm in your grip in the spirit.  You are one of My spiritual Brides, I am beginning to gather My anointed and elect to Myself.  Sweet child of Mine, I know you can feel Me with you, and sense My presence by your side.  This is a new ere beginning to commence, for what will play out on your earth has never been seen before.  The power and the glory that I will unleash shall be both electrifying and empowering.  The switch has been flipped, there is no turning back.  Beloved, you shall not be lost as the terrible whirlwind blows, for you shall come up to Me, for I am in the wind and I shall keep you in the eye of the storm.  The storm clouds shall rage, destruction and calamity shall traverse upon the earth, pestilence comes, but, fear not, My little ones, for all who shelter in Me, I shall give peace.  Fear not, I the Lord go before you.  Rest assured My dear ones, I am here with you, through the storms, I am in the storms and I shall protect My own.  I shall see you all sooner than you think.  Draw close My little ones, for the battle of the ages commences.

No comments: