Friday, July 4, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - July 4, 2014

To rise early and seek My face is where you should always endeavor to dwell.  For I am able to express Myself to you as you come and wait upon Me.  My dear one this endeavor of yours is not wasted time. For each day brings change.  Each day you learn and grow.  To be My disciple is to change day by day more and more into My likeness.  You are now a reflection of Me.  As you live I live within you.  I am enthroned in your heart.  I am the one who is able to do exceedingly abundantly more than you can ask or think for I am not limited.  I am limitless.  The more you learn of Me the more you want to see and experience.  For I am not boring.  I am vibrant and life changing.  I give all life and I take it away.  There is none like Me.  I feed all.  I send the sun and the rain.  I am in the gentle breezes and mighty storms.  I created all that you see.  Your life is a gift, spend it wisely My dear one.  Live in My peace and love.  Let love light your way.  See Me in everyone, every animal, every plant for I am the living cell that everything is connected to.  YOU live in a circle.  The circle of life connects all back to Me the creator, the giver of life.  I am the source of it all.  To know this is TRUTH.  To know Me is life and life more abundant.  You shall see Me today.  Look closely, as you go about your day.  I am all around you, as well as within you.  I guard and protect you all the time.  As you live, breathe, move I am with you through it all.  I am your source.  Rest in Me.  Peace, be still and know Me.  The journey within is the most rewarding.  For within you shall find what you are looking for.  Keep looking within.  As you live today, look out and see Me all around you and enter into My Glory today.  I love you little one.  You are Mine.

No comments: