Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hearing God in the morning 0 July 5, 2014

Oh My love, the storm clouds gather now.  I am in the clouds and thunder.  Thick darkness is My covering.  Oh, I come in so many forms.  Can you not see Me.  Do you not know Me.  I shall reveal My hand.  I shall open the floodgates.  I shall release the tempest to blow across your lands.  I shall level all the false temples.  All shall know that I am here.  No one shall escape My hand of judgment.  Ready or not, here I come.  The games people play while wasting the hours of the day shall all come to naught.  The river shall overflow it's banks in you My love.  For I shall come forth in the good, as well as the bad and the ugly.  As you are today, great shall be your increase, whether of good, bad or ugly.  All have chosen their lot.  I have seen each "will" as they have chosen their way.  Some shall arise to more strength and power in Me and shall walk in their dominion, for I alone have been grooming them, in My chambers.  I alone have trimmed their candlesticks and filled their lamps.  I alone shall they reflect with great power, love and authority.  Nothing shall by any means harm them.  For they have been through My refining fires and they are golden and sparkling in Me.  Some shall meet the tempest in the darkness that they seek.  They shall travail and weep as they are tossed about in the raging sea.  Their plans shall not prevail , they shall be undone, they shall feel their loss and when they come to the end of themselves, they shall seek after another for refuge.  But they shall find no refuge in others.  They shall lose hope in man.  Then they shall see ME.  They shall see Me reflected in My people.  They shall long for Me as they see Me resting upon My chosen ones, walking in their dominion, fully resting in ME.  Oh, what a glorious day it shall be when My creation longs to be with Me.  I shall then complete My reconciliation with all of My creation.  For it is not My will to remain distant, far-off, and separated from any of My creation.  But, know this, I have given each of you your own free will, I will not take it from you.  You, yourself must choose who you "will" to surrender to, yield to, and willingly obey.  This is not My will for you to walk after the flesh or beastly nature of "self" which will not watch over you, nurture you or protect you.  Your flesh does not look after your best interests.  That can only come from Me.  For I alone know what is best for you and what path will yield the best kind of fruits for you on your journey.  You must choose for yourself whom you will follow.  Self or Me.  You alone must choose, choose wisely My dear ones for your fate lies in the balance of these choices. No one escapes having to make the choice themselves.  All must choose.  Choose you this day whom you will serve.  Choose wisely My dear ones, I am watching you.  I am here.  I live.

No comments: