Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hearing God - May 20, 2013

Behold your blessings come.  My beloved Bride keep yourself ready, keep yourself pure and clean.  Do not defile yourself with unclean things.  My dear one, whatsoever you gaze upon will leave a stain, even if it's just for a moment, repent often, look away immediately, keep guard at your eye gate.

  The world is constantly bombarded with the cares of this worldly life, the lusts of the flesh are encouraged here.  You are constantly being baited and lured.  You are being enticed to sin openly and secretly in your mind and heart.  Everything is being presented in such a sexual way now, to lure you into sinning against your own self, your own body, which is your temple, the temple that houses Me.

  I cannot and will not abide and dwell in an unclean temple.  I am holy, so you must be holy and remain holy for Me to dwell in you.  Clean and unclean cannot dwell together.  You have to choose what you want.  Remember, life is all about choices.  For you to live in Me and for Me to live in you, you must be clean and holy.  It's the only way.

 Be diligent to keep yourself in the word, for it will cleanse you and remove any hooks and snares that you may be entangled with.  You must continually ask Me for help in all things, for I will never lead you in the paths of UN-righteousness.  There are traps, snares, nets and sin set out to cause you to stumble and fall away from Me, these devices are everywhere now, TV, radio, Wal-mart, grocery stores, libraries, restaurants, cell phones, Internet, face book, pinterest, you tube...all can be used to trap and snare you.  Be Wise, Stay Alert, do not wander off of My path, stay close to Me, My little one, do not allow yourself to be drawn away from Me.  Remember, I have warned you, the battle rages all around you now, your enemy is constantly setting out traps for you.

 Do not put yourself in harms way.  Keep your guards at ALL your gates.  Keep your temple, wash yourself daily in My word, pray often, Repent constantly and allow Me to remove your stains constantly.  Take communion daily.  Worship Me, Praise Me, pray in tongues constantly, let My River flow through you.  Love constantly.

 Remember, I am here, never doubt Me or My ability to see you and to deliver you.  As long as you stay sheltered in Me, you will be protected and nothing formed against you shall prosper.  But that doesn't mean your enemies will stop trying to trap and ensnare you.  They will not go away.  They will just remain ineffective in you, upon you, and before you.  For I am in you and you are in Me.  I am greater than all your enemies.  I will protect you, as long as you stay on the path I alone have set you on.  I am your only constant.  I am your source in all things.  You are precious and beautiful to Me, and I will take care of you.  You My dear one, My daughter will walk on the high places with Me.  You will walk in My blessings.  I will reveal more and more of Myself and My plans to you as you come and wait before Me.  Time is not lost or wasted in Me.

 I will restore all to you.  Feed My Ruach Ha Kodesh, do not let My spirit go hungry and grow weak in you.  You must be strong in Me now.  I need you strong to overcome the tests ahead.  Yes, My child, My daughter, My special one, there are more tests ahead.  Prepare yourself, stay alert, keep Me ever on your mind.  I alone am your strength.  Shelter in Me, do not look upon sin.

 Fast often, did you notice that you stayed cleaner while you were fasting, you did not notice the sin all around you in everything.  You are in a "bubble" in the fast.  There is more covering and protection in the fast.  You are growing accustomed to fasting now, and now you are asking Me for your next fast.  This is because you were created to live a life of fasting and prayer before Me and you have yielded and surrendered your will to Mine, and now you are hungry to fast, it is a desire in you now, one that I have awakened, it has always been in you, dormant, till I awakened you in the "fast".

 There are many secret things in you, that I have not awakened yet, but in My timing I will awaken each one.  Wait patiently for Me to awaken each gift in you.  Our journey together is priceless and not to be rushed.  I am doing a new thing in you.  TRUST Me child, all is going well with you.  I am here.  I am working in you.  I am busy pruning and watering you.  I am busy removing the dross and purifying you in the fires of testing. This is becoming painless and easier to you now.  For you are Mine, you have given yourself completely to Me now.  You have surrendered all to Me and I can use you now more than I have before.  We are on this journey together and it is glorious.  Stay ready, stay humble, Rest in Me, My dear one.

Song:  "We've only just begun to live, white lace and promises...together..."

Deep calls unto deep now child.

No comments: