Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hearing God - May 18, 2013

From before I created time I was.  There is nothing before Me.  There is no one like Me.  I am the limitless, invisible, all powerful one.  My name is Yahuah.  My son is Yahusha Ha Mashiach, He is My treasure and He comes out of Me.  We are One.  We have a precious Holy Spirit, His name is Ruach Ha Kodesh, He comes forth from Us.  We are three, but, We are One.  Without My son, Yahusha Ha Mashiach the world and everything you know would cease to exist, including you.  My presence on the earth is manifested by My spirit the Ruach Ha Kodesh.  I am omnipresent, nothing else is.  I see everything at the same time.  I can distinguish everything going on at once.  All conversations, all words, all thoughts, all sounds, all movement, all breath, all forms of life.  I see everything all at once, even the inner workings of the spiritual heart of each creature.  There is none like Me.  Nothing can ever be like Me or My Son.  Nothing can ever be like our Spirit.  We are Un-duplicateable !  Every word you can think of to describe Me falls short of Who I Am, but, it pleases Me when you try to express who I am, I am Yahuah, My breath is in My name.

 I have created everything, and you know so very little of what I have done and am capable of doing.  You have much to learn My dear one.  I have joy in revealing Myself to you.  You honor Me when you wait upon Me.  You have trained your ear to hear Me, My still small voice inside of you.  You can hear Me when you are alone and separate, and now you are beginning to hear Me in the midst of a room with the TV on and your family talking.  This requires much focus, and time spent in practice, you have done well, and it pleases Me child, My dear one it pleases Me.  You need to keep training your ear to hear Me in a crowd, with much people, energy, spirits, and noise.  For when you can hear Me in the loud crowd, then I will use you in a mighty way.

  Much in the spirit is coming against you that you cannot sense or see, for as you draw close to Me and walk in My ways and imitate Me, you are kept by Me.  Nothing can harm you as you shelter in Me.  There are no doors open to give your enemies legal access to you.  For now you are walking with My Son, and abiding in our presence.  You My child, have been placed in Goshen.

 You will soar with Me, you will climb even higher now with Me.  For I know you, you are Mine.  You are walking in and expressing My love in abundance now.  Your heart is light, I have broken the chains of this world off of you.  I have heard your cry to teach you how to love, and now I have empowered you to love.  One of the beautiful mysteries in My Kingdom is Love.  I am LOVE.  Abide in My Love, express My Love, drink deeply from the well of My Love.  My Love never dies, it grows.  You are learning now of My Love, and I am etching you with My Love, it will never leave you child, as you cleave to Me We are becoming One.  You are manifesting My character and likeness now.  For you are learning how to receive My Love and flow in My Love, and now express My Love.

Song:  "I see the Lord...He is high and lifted up and His train fills the temple..."

Many shall come forth in pain and be drawn to you because of My Love.  Take courage child, it's not you they seek, (they think it's you, for they can't see the Truth, the Truth they seek is Me) you are not their answer I am.  You must endeavor to point them to Me.  Through My Love pouring through you, My Love is a Light, a beacon on a hill, shining forth out of darkness like a lighthouse, and those in the midst of a storm will see your light and be drawn to you like a moth to a flame.  They don't truly know Me, you must show them how to find Me, how to seek Me, how to wait on Me, how to patiently endure and persevere to get to Me.

 Tell them I am worth the Wait, tell them I see them as they wait, tell them I test, test, test each heart, and to not give up for I come to all who truly seek me, repent, and want to follow My ways.  I am the way of escape from their pain.  You should not live for yourself, the reward is empty.  You should live for Me, the reward is life, love, liberty and peace.  You must be wise in your choices,.  Day by day, night by night you are presented with choices.  I warn you child, everything that comes into your life is related to a choice you've made or a word you've spoken.  The good, the bad, and the ugly all come from choices you've made.

 Remember, My dear one, the curse does not causeless come.  Everyone is connected to the blood line of their ancestors that have gone before them, they are a part of who you are, and their choices in life do effect you.  I have trained you on how to break off these soul-ties that follow you from your ancestors, you My child are now connected to My blood line and protected through Me.  But, things that happen, even in childhood, even horrible things are connected to the choices that have been made by themselves or their ancestors. Nothing just happens by chance, All is connected by choices made.  Choose you this day whom you will serve.

You are protected for you are sheltering in Me, I alone am all you need, you no longer are ensnared or entangled by this world, for now you see Me, and I am your only desire.  You choose Me in everything now.

These are warfare revelations that I am releasing to you child.  The curse does not causeless come.  Someone has opened a door for the enemy of their soul to come in through legal access.  Choices have been made, and will need to be dealt with.

The life you now live child is because of the choices you have made, this applies to everyone.  You have chosen the wise path, you are choosing the narrow way everyday, all roads do not lead home.  Only My Way, Only My Path.

No comments: