Monday, April 7, 2014

Hearing God - March 31, 2014

As the days slip by it brings you closer to Me, My child, for soon We shall be together.  You are My beloved dove who comes every morning to wait upon Me.  As you come eager to hear from Me it renews our bond.  It strengthens you in My power.  You gain entrance once again into My Chambers, to dwell in, to rest in and to find Me waiting for you.  I love you child.  Y'all are precious to Me.  I love how you love Me.  Much is changing now in your world.  It shall be swift.  Much destruction is coming for in the destruction many will be drawn back to Me.  For many there is no more time, I will require their life today.  No one is guaranteed tomorrow, only I know when a person's last day is.

 That is why it is so important to meet Me now and to build a relationship with Me now before it's too late and the opportunity passes you by.  It shall be a sad, sad day for many who slip out of life and into the reality of the spiritual side and do not know Me, for I do long for each life to be one with Me.  To know Me personally.  For I am here and I am real.  I alone know all and I alone can tell you and prepare you for what is about to happen.

 You will be protected and provided for each and every day.  You dwell in Me and I am pleased with thee.  You are My beloved dove.  You come and sit at My feet eager to hear Me.  You call to Me continually.  When the storms came you weathered them fully trusting in Me.  I have always protected you.  I have heard every prayer.  You are faithful, you have been tried and tested in adversity, through much suffering you have endured, never wavering in your trust of Me to carry you and bring you through.  You have always carried My servants heart, you have been diligent to put others first and to care for each one as I delivered them to you.  You have encouraged many in your walk with Me.

  You lead by example, and many see and are reading your testimony.  Your life in Me is strong and secure, you are faithful My dear one, and many shall come as you lead by example they shall come and follow Me.  Each life is a story constantly unfolding.  Many in heaven are reading your stories.  Many in earth are coming into the Kingdom as they watch your story unfold.  Much is happening that you don't see right now child.  But Trust Me, I am already using you to usher many beautiful children into My Kingdom.  Your light is shining brightly and going forth.  Each life is a witness to truth.  As you lead by example, I lead you, you follow Me and you leave a bread crumb trial for others to follow.

Much is happening now My dear one.  Beloved you are strong and secure in Me.  My light in you is very bright.  Your oil lamp is full and trimmed.  Your garments are pressed and clean and ready for the wedding.  I am very excited to bring you to the wedding My Bride.  All is ready for you.  Your home is ready.  Your place at My table is ready.  Your heart is ready.  Oh, how beautiful it is to sit and dine with Me at the marriage feast.  Oh, My darling, My dove you are fair My love, fairer that ten thousand, for you have chosen Me and put Me first above all else.  You are My beloved Bride. you are sealed in Me.  You and I are one.  My Kingdom comes now.

Song:  "The Kingdoms of this world, have become the Kingdom of our God"(this song broke out in the middle of His words....I think it's the Holy Spirit singing, this happens a lot lately)

Everything, everything shall fall into place as My Father wills it.  We are in charge.  You are fully submitted to Us and it shall be well with thee.  Not one hair on you tiny little beautiful head shall be harmed, for you My love are Mine.  I love you dear one.  Carry Me with you as you go about your day.  Rest in Me and My peace today.  Love, let your love flow, for I am love.  Let your love flow and flow.

No comments: