Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hearing God - April 24, 2014

Breadcrumb trails.  These words that I speak to you shall bring hope to many desperate and hurting people in the days ahead.  What seems personal to you, shall be an open invitation to all who read these to enter in and seek me out for themselves.

 You know Me, dear one, but many shall come to know Me by these messages.  I will use these messages to kindle a fire in the hearts of many lost and hurting people.  I shall use these words to increase their faith and restore their hope in Me.  I love how you love Me.  This in as excellent way to show by example how easy it is to talk to Me and listen to Me.  It shall show the importance of waiting on Me.  It shall show the reality of who I am.  I have awakened you to Me.  Now I WILL, to awaken others to Me through you.  Much is being accomplished through these messages now.  You are just a small part in My plans.  Only in heaven shall you see the results of how I used these words to bring forth My Kingdom.

I am pleased that you are studying your authority.  This shall increase your faith and ability to serve Me.  The more you know, the more you grow.  As you spend time meditating on your authority, you begin to manifest it in your life.  As you believe, you are.  This is faith.  As you yield and submit to My Truths you grow in Me and I see more of My Reflection in you.  My Kingdom is within you and is now breaking forth.  I am here.  I shall not be denied.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord God shall deliver them up out of them all.  Only Believe, Only Believe, all things are possible, Only Believe.

No comments: