Monday, March 10, 2014

Hearing God - March 10, 2014

Love is the key to everything.  My heart moves and breathes love.  To truly be indwelt with Me you also will be consumed in love.  My love burning in you and moving through you is a witness of My eternal presence on earth.  Love is beautiful.  Love is powerful.  Love is alive, and True Love grows, it never dies.  It moves and breathes.  The characteristics of love are innumerable.  I am love.  I cannot be contained or kept in a box.  Love changes things.  Remember, I am in the change.  Stay close My little one.  I am coming for you very soon.  Keep watch.  I love you, stay in My love.  Focus all you can on Me, as much as you can.  Ask Me, include Me in all your daily tasks and decisions.  I go with you in all that you do.  I am here.  I will never leave you.  You and I are one.  We are on this journey together.  Whatever you don't know, Trust Me, for I know all.  I will not disappoint you My dear one, you are right where I want you.  Stay where you are in life.  When I want you to move or change something, I will tell you.  Do not be afraid.  Trust Me, I am here.  I will protect you, for you are Mine.  Lean not on your own understanding.  Follow after Me in all things.  I lead, you follow, simple.

No comments: