Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 25, 2014

Note: At 3:21am I woke up and saw white flashes of light on my bedroom wall.

Vision upon waking:  Jesus is holding my hand and draws me up out of my bedroom where I am still pondering the flashes of light.  We are traveling together.  He is holding my hand and then we are standing suspended in the expanse of the heavens.  He is glowing white, and I am glowing white.  The sky around us is black and I can see a few stars scattered.  We are looking down on the earth and He is telling me something, but I cannot remember what He is saying.


Do not let the responses of others in your home and surroundings bring you to respond in a fleshly manner.  I have warned you there are many attacks coming your way.  Stay close to Me and I will lead you out of the traps of the enemy.  Many snares are laid on the path to catch you unaware.  But, know this, I Am here, I will guide your feet, I will hold your hand, I Am here to catch you if you stumble.  If you stumble, Repent.  Don't allow the words you release to be anything but pure.  Do not allow anger to rule over you or to take control of your tongue.  You must stay strong.  Do not bend, or buckle to the pressures of people around you to get a rise out of you.  Stay in peace, I Am your peace.  Be still, quiet yourself and breathe.  Breathe in, breathe out, I Am here.  Stay with Me in a quiet place of rest.  Come away with Me My little one.  Separate yourself from the evil of others.  Do not allow yourself to be overtaken and consumed in their anger and their tears.  Gentle, loving, quiet you are, this is your character, Yield to Me and I shall work through every circumstance to build up My Kingdom in you and around you.  Remember, dear one, I Am in you.  We dwell together.  You live on earth, but you do not belong on earth.  I Am allowing you access to come and go in and out of My Kingdom, you must endeavor to pursue peace at every turn.  Live in Me, and let Me live through you.  People in your family, as in the world are at different levels in Me.  I love each one of you.  I am working in each one of you.  But, you are not responsible for any of them but yourself.  They are all at the age of accountability.  You must not linger over them.  All must enter in to relationship with Me of their own free will.  Much is done in fellowship with Me.  I can do much for you who have a humble heart and are seeking Me.  You must not let the encounters you have with others to ruffle you.  Know this My love, they are not on the same level as you are right now.  Many are still in the valley of self, me, me, me, is on their minds, they have not learned to put others above themselves.  They have not learned to put Me first above all else.  Until they do, they shall be operating in the flesh.  Feeding their own selfish desires.  They will all come to know Me.  Each path is a journey, singular, isolated, no one can walk it for them, no one can make them take the narrow road.  Each must come on their own free-will.  You are not to worry over what will happen to them.  You are to focus on Me and our relationship.  You are only called to love as I love and pray for them.  Ask Me to help each one as you encounter them.  Then Move on with Me.  Stay close to Me My dove I shall take care of you.  You are on the path that leads you home.  The narrow road has many tests along the way that you are required to go through, but remember I Am here, I never leave you, even when I'm quiet, know this, I Am here.  As you seek to encounter Me, I shall show forth My grace and peace unto you.  My love I freely pour out upon you all to receive, but few do.  For they have not tapped into the wells of living water, that spring forth from My Spirit.  But you My love have found these wells and you drink deeply from My Wells of Living Water.  I Am alive in you.  You are a mighty vessel on honor.  I know you feel weak and puny.  But, you are strong.  You have been refined and purified in the fires of affliction.  You have come through the tests and now you are shining like gold.  You are golden to Me.  My dear Bride I love you, do not lose heart when people are angry with you.  They become angry because they see Me in you.  This makes them uncomfortable in their sin.  Your words sting, because there is much truth in them.  Remember child, don't hold back or change the words I give you.  Also, hold your tongue, if I have not told you to speak.  You are to witness many things, but it is not yet time to speak  These words I speak now and ask you to put on your blog are to show others that I do speak, and I wish to speak to each one personally.  If they want to hear Me for themselves they should come and seek Me for themselves.  I Am no respecter of persons.  As I speak to you, I can speak to others and will if they seek Me for themselves.  My servant Sherry cannot do this work for you.  It's a process, it's on the narrow road where you shall find Me, as you endeavor to travel on this road, I will meet you there.  Will you come.  Come and see, I Am here.  I will not disappoint.  I have much to say, are you willing to hear.  We shall see.  So be it.

No comments: