Friday, January 24, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 17, 2014

song: "Thank you Lord, for the Holy Ghost 2X, He's my comforter, my helper and on you I do depend, Thank you Lord, for the Holy Ghost"
( I heard this as I sat to wait upon the Lord this morning)

I am beginning to reign in the hearts of My people, My chosen Bride shall depart first from this wicked world in the great escape.  The rescue of the ages.  We shall be together at the marriage supper.  There shall be feasting and dancing and great celebration.  I am coming soon My dear one.  Hold fast to all that I've told you.  in a moment in the twinkling of an eye, you shall be changed, transformed and enlightened.  There is still much to learn before hand.  Follow hard after Me.  Seek Me more.  Praise Me more, love Me more, Read My Word More, take communion more, the more you do you will become completely saturated in My presence.  Pray and intercede for the lost and lukewarm so many in the valley of decision.  Do your part, take up your shield, draw out your sword and fight for your family, fight for the lost, fight for the lukewarm.  Shelter in Me.  I know your heart.  Many will hear at the door "mene mene, tekel farson", (meaning:  you have been weighed in the balance and found lacking) much confusion and bitterness shall abound, they shall weep bitterly for they have been fed a lie, a pack of lies, and they ate it up with a spoon, eager to embrace the doctrine of man, I pity the fools who have twisted their own evil desires with My holy Word.  Leading My sheep down treacherous paths of destruction.  I require change in all of My people, I Am Holy and all must endeavor to be Holy as I Am Holy.  you cannot live in sin and keep willfully sinning and going your own way.  This will not be tolerated.  It is a lie to tell My people once saved always saved.  You cannot have salvation your way.  You must yield to Me, submit to Me, anchor yourself in Me, and allow Me to help you in your struggles.  I require 100 percent of your heart.  If you are not following Me in the path of Holiness and Sanctification then you are on your own path of destruction.  When you come to Me I will say "Depart from Me, ye workers of iniquity (sin) for I never knew you."  There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.  This doesn't have to be this way.  Come and ask Me to reveal Myself, and I will.  I Am watching each one of you now.  I know those who are truly mine, and I know those who are not.  To everyone I say come, come now while the door is open come and spend time with Me, I will show you the way.  My Father will soon shut the door and the age shall change.  You will then have to go a different, harder path to find Me, but do not lose hope, for I can still be found, but you must seek harder and the way will be more difficult.  My word shall come alive.  You shall have to live by the law, for the age of Grace shall be over and the door shall be shut.  Enter in now, forsake the world and cleave unto Me.  I want you to come home NOW.  The hour is late, hurry, the door is closing.  Draw near to Me children, for everything you have ever known is going to be ripped away and you shall be dismayed, shocked, bewildered, you shall stand in disbelief, you shall quake and tremble with fear.  Do not be deceived for whatsoever a man sows, that He shall reap.  Your day of reckoning is almost upon you.  Do not let your opportunity pass you by, repent now, come home.  Heed My call.  Come, come now, let Me shelter you from all the storms that are coming.  I Am coming for a Bride who is spotless and white, are your garments clean?  Are you clean and pure of heart?  Check yourself and ask Me if you're clean and purified, allow Me to examine you, come and let us reason together.  I Am your only hope.
Come now.

No comments: