Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 10, 2014

Song:  "You are always on My mind, you are always on My mind"

You are My Beloved dove in whom I am well pleased.  Stay the course with Me.  As the attacks to your emotions come, as your soul is battered and presented with lures to draw you into your flesh do not succcumb to their lures.  Do not fall prey to them as they plant seeds of evil in your mind. Continually you must rebuke them and do not allow yourself to walk in the flesh.  There is much you are not seeing going on all around you.  Many things are coming your way to tempt you to do evil and release evil words from your mouth, stand and remain strong in Me, keep quiet and do not be foolish in your words.  When you are tempted to lash out in hate and respite, Remember, it is not your true nature, you are being tempted.  Do not give in to these tempts of your enemy, instead stand still and know this is an attack, stay strong and steady in Me.  Draw into Me and I will take you through in peace.  Carry My peace with you in every situation.  Do not allow yourself to become offended.  Remain firm and steadfast in Me, I am here with you, ask for My help, and for Me to be manifested in you.  I will and am always willing to help you.  Ask Me. 

No comments: