Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 27, 2014

Song:  "Come away with Me, aaaaaahaaaaaaaahhhahaaaaaa X2
             into a quiet place of rest" repeat chorus

I have been hearing this as I have been asking the Lord what is the song that we are to be learning now, and I just remembered there is a song in Revelation that only the redeemed are allowed to sing.  Rev. 14: 1-5 they sang a new song that no one could learn but them. The 144,000, who were redeemed from the earth, the first fruits to God.  In their mouth was no deceit, and they are without fault before Gods throne.


So you want to learn My song that only a few can learn.  I shall teach you My Bride, for you are worthy and have asked not for beauty or for fame, but just to be counted worthy to be with Me.  You have asked to know me more and I shall reveal Myself to thee ,but as I reveal Myself, some things you may not write down.  They are not to be left behind for others.  They are yours alone.  I love you My dear one.  You are mine and no one and nothing can take you from me.  As you seek me you are knit tighter and tighter to the power source.  I am the Power Source.  I live in you, I know your every thought, and I am watching you bridle your tongue as i have set the bridle upon you.  You have yielded to it well, I see your struggles.  I see the darts of the enemy as they try to lure you to break free of the bridle.  I know your heart.  You are greatly beloved My dear one.  As you come, I love you more, for true love grows.  You are seeking after Me like a deer pants for the water.  You are learning to trust Me more and more.  Our life together is sweet and beautiful.  I hope you know how much you are loved.  You are dear to My heart for you are following hard after Me.  We shall do many wondrous things together and our love shall never end for true love grows.

Song: "Blessed are you, oh King of Kings, Blessed are you, oh Majesty for you have redeemed us from the earth.  Blessed are you, oh Mighty One, Blessed are you, All Powerful One for you have done great things for us..."

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhh....Be still My child, don't struggle with hearing Me, the song shall come and you shall know it.  I will never leave you, you are mine forever.  You are My treasure.  Truly, I love thee and truly you love Me.  We are one My beloved, We are one.  You have chosen me and given Me your heart.  You are My gentle, quiet dove.  Rest My dear one, Rest.  Only believe, all things are possible, only believe.  I AM here with you, every moment, I live in you, we shall never be parted.  TRUST ME for everything.   I love you.  Rest in Me now.

No comments: