Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hearing God 2-10-13

This is what I heard:

February 10, 2013

Oh, how I love you child, it pleases us that you've come.

I have much to tell you - in the secret place.  My time has come to set the world in it's place, to take back my dominion to show forth My majesty, to rescue My people from madness.

Why do they kick against the pricks?  Why don't they just submit to Me, their lives would be so much easier if they would submit to My care, instead I must judge them unworthy.  My love grows cold for them, I can't wait much longer for them.  I call and I call and I call and nothing, no one comes, except you, no one heeds my warnings.  How can they live in this filth without Me.  It's a mystery to Me.

We are coming

We must hide you for a time, you are My Beloved and I will save you.  We see all and know all, nothing is hidden from our view.  The world is sick with pain, sick from sin, it's in agony I tell you.  Why don't people listen to Me.  I don't want to hurt them, but I must judge this world.

My friends call Me Yehushau

My life I give for you.  I pray constantly for you.  There are many tests you have endured, there are many tests to come.  Stay - Remain faithful !  I am watching.  In all things, I am the only constant.  I remain the same.  I will bring you peace.  Look not to the right or left.  Focus on Me, I will lead the way, I am your guide in all things.  Don't go anywhere, without asking Me first.  Don't do anything without asking Me first.  Don't move or change locations without asking Me first.  Money is coming to draw you if it can away from Me - it is a test - beware.
The countdown has begun.  There
s not much time left.  I come quickly, be ready, the time is at hand.  Stand firm  Be watching, Be vigilant.  My eyes are always upon you, you never leave My sight, My angels have always protected you, even when you've disappointed Me.  Your life is Mine and I am jealous over you.  Give Me all of you, I want you, every bit, every inch of you belongs to Me you are not your own.  I love you, I long for you, I adore you, I will come for you, say alert, ever watching don't let Me find you sleeping, for it will not go well with you.

Live in My light, let it consume every part of you.  Press into Me like never before.  I know you, now you must get to know Me.  Every part of Me, there is much to explore and so little time left before we are married.  Your journey has only just begun.  Your destiny is in Me.  I am everything you will ever need.

You are My Beloved, you are My child, I will always take care of you, you are beautiful to Me.

Many of My stars shine like you.

There are many secrets to be revealed, I am Alpha and I am Omega - the beginning and the end.  Without Me there is nothing.  I will turn everything upside down to show the world what is right and what is wrong.  Repent, get the sin out of your life.  Behold, I come quickly and with Me I bring My consuming fire.  Beware.  Be watchful, stand firm in the evil day.

The breaking of the day is a good time to be with Me.  I am Me and there is no other.  I am the Almighty God.  I am the I AM.  You can't even breathe without Me.  You must stay close, even closer in this day - train yourself in Me, train your ear to hear  - ALL  of My instruction.  Train your tongue, let no evil come out of it (this is a great test).  Train your mind - do not be double minded (renew your mind in Me).  Make Me strong, let Me grow big in you, so together we can do battle.

The days ahead are mighty, the battle rages around My people, stay close to Me, acknowledge Me in all things, all your circumstances.  You were born for this battle, I created you for this.  This is your destiny.  Look not to your past, but look ahead to your future.  I am God almighty,and I will lead you through every difficulty.  Stay focused on Me, moment by moment, wage war with your flesh.  We are going for VICTORY.

I find you quite beautiful to Me, I find your heart pure and undefiled.  Keep washing in Me, keep coming back to Me.

Remember what I told you about your mouth, murmuring and complaining - send forth evil and frogs (you don't want to be known as the frog lady, do you?  I know you do not, it was a joke)

I am ready to set you apart.  Are you ready to come?  (Yes, Lord)

Deep calls to Deep, are you ready for this?

Many years from now your life will be a blur - but they will talk about it forever.  The divine light pouring forth out of you is a beacon on a hill.  You are one of My lighthouses or a torch bearer.  Soak in My presence.  Wait on Me, Keep Me ever before your eyes, your thoughts must be centered on Me.  I am the way.  I give My oil to all who will come and Wait upon Me, with clean hands and a pure heart, for out of the heart flow the issues of a man, what you are really like, flows out of  you like water - in words coming from your heart.  That is why I tell ou to gaurd your heart, for oout of it flows the issues on life.

My, how the days tick by so quickly now.  We will be together soon.  Soon I will manifest myself to you.  In the midnight hour, I come.  Did you know, we have crossed the midnight hour in time now?  No turning back.  Time is short.  You need to get ready for the bridegroom comes.

I am soooo ready for the wedding, it's going to be great.  We will dance together you and I.  We will walk among the fiery stars.  My heart yearns for you.  I want to kiss you with the kisses of My mouth.
We shall be one together.  You and Us.  We will never let you go.  For you are ours.  We will never part.  Your time is coming soon, don't shrink back.  I am with you, in you, fighting with you and watching every move, every word.  Be bold, Be courageous, Be strong.

Do Not fear what the enemy can do to you, Be strong in Me and the power of My might.  Nothing shall be impossible for you, as you Wait on Me, I will renew your strength.  I shall mount you up on wings of an eagle.  You shall run, and not grow weary.  My life is in you.  No one takes My life, I lay it down and I will pick it back up again.

Behold, I come quickly, and My rewards are in My hand.  I am great and powerful.

I am serious about you, are you serious about Me?  I want you with Me forever.  I need you close, focus on Me.  Cast down every idol that exalts itself above Me or comes to mind in our time together.

I have much to say and time is running out, take communion everyday.  Think on Me, learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly, so you must be.

Song Playing in my head:  "He is jealous for me...."

Focus on Me and Me alone
I will lead you home, our journeyu is almost done.  Trust Me child, you are mine.  Be watchful, Be alert, stand gaurd upon your house (temple), let no evil come near it, to enter in and trample the holy things and defile it !  I love your temple, it is mine

You will be one of My Davids - love Me child more that anything - I hear your heart to Me and it pleases Me child, it pleases Me.  I am always here with you.  I never leave you alone.  (no, now is not the time to pray, now is the time to listen, listen to My heart, Wait and listen, listen to My heart)



***This is what I heard Him tell Me***



No comments: