Monday, January 16, 2012

Zumba or Not



I went scrap-booking friday night and stayed out till midnight (my normal routine is bed by ten) and made these two layouts...which I actually like really well....then Saturday we signed Rebecca up for the new spring softball season....came home and vegged out on the couch looking at you tube and ustream scrapping videos....apparently I was still tired from the late-night scrap....on Sunday we went to church which was awesome and then came home and played with my cricut...I have been wanting to try out some new cartridges and let's just say wow, my cards are so gonna rock this year....I am going to go to the Pasadena Rubber Stamp and Scrap Book Expo...and crop...this Saturday....very, very, excited about it, as I've never been before....Oh, happy day....

So, now here I sit as my morning is progressing and turning into a very full day already....Creaking a little....I am in full laundry mode today...Rebecca is off from school today...so my schedule is a little off...I will head out to pick up some groceries and gas....maybe head over and swap out Marie's clothes (she's my mother in law, is 86, legally blind, and lives in a nursing home..I do her laundry and errands once a week) and finally deliver my last two christmas presents....that I keep sweeping around....

I finally opened my Wii Zumba fitness video I got as a christmas present (and YES I did ask for it)  and tried it....I thought I was getting really out of shape again...and apparently this confirmed it...I started with the slowest level and it seems to be at least four tempo beats faster than my body is willing to move...picture the instructor as the energizer bunny in slow motion...and the turtle (that's me) still can't keep up....yea, that was me...but I persevered, how could I not with the instructor cheering me on "that's it, you got this, wow, your'e doing great, you rock"...oh, yea, definitely got my "I CAN DO THIS"mojo going.... and I do feel a little more limber now....wow, maybe I will be up to the beginner speed in a few months...I'll let you know...

I have to go the troops are getting restless, and aparently I should have had lunch ready by now...who knew....have a great day....


I am making a junk journal of my year and it will be fun to fill it with things I have done and extra stuff as I journey thru this year....

No comments: