Friday, September 23, 2011

New paper bag mini

Here is a new mini that I wanted to share this was so much fun ....with the paper bags it has a lot of real estate for photos and journaling with lots of tags...I handmade the rose on the cover...

I enjoyed using my cuttlebug with the vellum paper the effect is amazing...
I used an adage ticket stamp set that really added dimension to the pages...
I really like using the computer print for some of the page quotes  they look like fancy embellishments but actually are just copy paper with quotes printed out and then the edges are torn...super simple....

It's remarkable what a little bling will bring to your pages...

I love the effect of black paired with vellum pages it's a classic combination...

more vellum with the gears cuttlebug...you can see three pages here...

most of the flowers in this mini came from the floral section of the store and I just took them apart and layered them  I love the way the leaves add dimension to the page effortlessly...

This vellum page has the script cuttlebug and some three dimensional stickers
that are popped out with foam pop dots, these are great...

I really like how the large chipboard letters stand out on the pages....so simple but with a huge impact on the page...

Ribbons and punches and flowers abound...

I love all the texture on these pages when its open you can see four different pages here...

I used the script cuttlebug folder on the yellow page....and more adage tickets...

I think this mini had about twenty large tags with it, I alternated flowers and blue checkered ribbon for the tag pulls and I loved the effect of the flowers and ribbons peeking out of the sides of the album...

Here are some of the tags they had a lot of room for journaling, and more photos...I used alot of border punches and did some stamping...I need to work on my stamping and embossing skills...If you have any questions let me know...

No comments: