Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Girls

Hello my name is Sherry and one of my passions is scrapbooking, here is one of my new layouts that I did of my two girls....I think it turned out great....I used gold vellum behind the opaque vellum (I ran the opaque vellum thru my crinkle machine to add another level of texture) to back the photos which I popped out with pop dots.  I found a beautiful paper series from DCWV called "Ciao Bella Stack" that's where the papers and roses came from. I just hand cut the roses out and placed them on the top border, I also used a blue transparent opaque ribbon on the border as well. I then randomly placed  some roses on the photos as well, I used a clear sticker sentiment from Creative Memories "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. It blended beautifully on the placard under the center photo.  The chipboard letters in the border are white with glitter that I picked up at Target,  I popped them out with pop dots as well.  The pink paper cardstock under the blue ribbon on the border I also ran thru the crinkle machine. The rose and leaves I cut out of a duplicate paper and used pop dots to place over the exact same rose pattern which gives it a great 3D effect I think.

No comments: